Shared Transactional HR Services are an efficient and viable option for many companies as they strive to succeed in the tight economic and employment landscape. These services provided by our specialized team cover required administrative transactional activities such as Ministry of Manpower Processes, Documenting Operational Processes, Preparation of Employment Contracts and other Employee Relations documentation and Records.
In a market facing talent scarcity and raging competition, companies need to do whatever they can to reduce their HR Department headcount costs and boost productivity.
This, in turn, pushes HR practitioners to take on a role with a higher value purpose allowing us to take care of transactional tasks including:
- Work Permit Applications for your new hires
- Monitoring and reporting to your management of expiry dates of work passes of your existing employees
- Renewal and cancellation of the work passes for your existing employees, as and when instructed by your management
- Management Updates of any important changes to existing labor laws and legislations and or any new relevant laws or regulations announced by the Ministry of Manpower
- Review & advice on your organization's local and foreign workforce quota
- Extension of Work Passes, subject to MOM’s approval upon request
- Monthly Activity Reports showing details of the completed assignments for the client (with the details listed above)
- Preparation / Review and monitoring of Employment Contracts; Employee Probation Period and other Employee related letters