Our Client offers a diverse range of industrial Tyres to suit your specific requirement and they also provide Commercial & Industrial tyre maintenance.
Job Description :
- To inspect tire casings for defects, such as holes or tears.
- To unbolt and remove wheels from heavy vehicles, using lug wrenches or other hand or powered tools.
- To remove parts or components from heavy vehicles.
- To Identify tyre size and ply and inflate tyres accordingly.
- Drive to automobile industrial site to provide services or respond to emergency calls when required.
- Able to perform changing and repair for Commercial & Industrial vehicle Tyres, Such as Prime Movers, Trailers, Forklifts, Light Trucks and Buses.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Automobile Repair.
- Must have Class 3 Driving License.
- Accommodation is provided.