A Singapore leading brand for leasing and distribution of Industrial Vehicles. Headquartered in Singapore and operating in Malaysia and Vietnam.
- Coordinate with Workshop to distribute the repair orders to the workshop teams depending on skill and automotive specialty.
- Monitor the progress of repairs and services by following up directly with workshop teams.
- Update the Reception Team as to status and timing of repairs to facilitate their communication with customers.
- Ensure that repair order estimates for additional repairs are forwarded in a timely manner to Service Advisors to attain approval for the repairs.
- Monitor the workflow and make adjustments as necessary to improve efficiency.
- Coordinate with subcontractors to perform required services.
- Track items sent for repairs outside the Company and facilitate their timely return.
- Prepare all required reports. Ensure the repairs within required timings.
- Monitor the parking lot space availability and coordinate with the drivers to maximize capacity.
- Strong administrative skills are preferred.
- Basic knowledge in Engineering/Automotive.
- 2-3 years’ experience performing similar job responsibilities, leading an administration team is a plus.
- Familiarity with Automotive repairs and workflow in a service workshop environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and excellent computer knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning, organizing and executing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Driving license is preferred.