A leading Construction and Mining Company providing its clients a full suite of preparing, storing, processing and transporting required machinery
- To trouble shoot, adjust, repair, replace electrical, mechanical, hydraulic components in equipments
- To perform repairs, replacement of wear parts, like wear plates, wear rings, piston seals, etc
- To diagnose mechanical, fuel and electrical problems quickly and efficiently
- Computerized diagnostic testing to analyse equipment (training will be given)
- Complete scheduled maintenance on time.
- Update repair logs on a daily basis.
- Min 'O' / 'A' level, Nitec, Higher Nitec , Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Hydraulics / Mechantronics or related field
- With 1-2 year experience an advantage
- Those with relevant experience may also apply
- Self-motivated personality and able to work independently
- Able to start work within short notice