Your Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance with all statutory legislation and requirements at all levels
- Develop, implement and review safe work procedures and with project group and operations team
- Conduct routine site inspections to identify potential risks from daily work processes
- Recommend reasonably practicable measures to eliminate or reduce foreseeable risk to employees
- Provide HSE policy guidance to all stakeholders
- Establish and promote safety awareness throughout the Company
- Establish a WSH training matrix and programs for employees
- Assist in scheduling HSE meetings
- Implement, monitor, and review WSH programs to ensure regulatory compliance
- Develop and implement site-specific HSE documentation for projects as required by clients
- Update, maintain and improve HSE manual as based on latest ISO and OHSAS standards
- Conduct internal HSE Audits and conduct fire-fighting, rescue, and other emergency drills
- Manage fire safety and protection equipment to meet mandatory requirements
- Conduct site risk analysis meetings and induction training.
- Respond to incidents or emergencies, carry out incident and accident investigations, recommend preventive measures, and maintain records and statistics.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering/Environmental Health and Safety
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as a Safety Supervisor
- Good knowledge of the WSH Act and other statutory requirements and codes of practices
- Familiar with ISO and OHSAS standards
- Well versed with emergency response and fire protection systems including testing and inspection
- Must be independent, resourceful, and a good team player.
- Good initiative, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MSOffice application
Location - Pioneer/Tuas
Salary $2500 - $3500