A reputed international logistics hub represented in over 50 countries worldwide and has branches located in 10 major cities, providing a one-stop solution to a complete range of logistics services.
- Able to operate a prime mover.
- Handle import and export containers in a careful, accurate and safe manner.
- Ensure timely collection and delivery of goods.
- Follow Singapore traffic regulations and PSA Jurong Port requirements.
- At least 1 year of working experience as a prime mover driver in the related field is required.
- Possess a valid Class 4 or Class 5 driving license.
- Should have a clean driving record.
- Experience in trucking empty or loaded containers.
- Responsible, physically fit and hardworking.