- Answer and handle correspondences, phone calls and or communication activities.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate reports or surveys
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders and payment arrangement.
- Make inbound and outbound travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with general office duties
- A high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office