- Handle enquiries and correspondence of motor claims recoveries
- Liaise with customers, workshop employee and lawyers
- Prepare quotation and invoices
- Investigate motor claims with surveyors
- Review claim files and settling of any claims/recoveries
- Answer telephone calls
and arrange documentations
- Able to handle
customers’ feedback and coordinate with customers
- Maintain good filing
- Perform data entry
- Perform ad-hoc tasks
given by supervisor
- At least 1 year of
working experience in automotive sector
- Aware of new vehicle technology
- Self-motivated & able
- Well versed with
- Good written &
verbal communication skills.
- Working hours 8.30 am to 5 pm. Saturday half day.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS format via Apply Now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can call 6334 4328 OR Whatsapp +65 9618 3186 if you have any inquiries.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.