A well known company specializes in logistics and transportation.
- Perform all clerical and administrative duties such as filling, data entry and updating of information.
- Ensure purchase order creation and order processing are fulfilled, issuing invoices to clients in accordance to sales order.
- Compile general reports and manage stock inventory.
- Responding to email, phone enquiries, etc.
- Any other administrative duties assigned by supervisor.
- Min. Degree in any discipline.
- Prior experience related to logistics administration work will be advantageous.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office.