Our Client: specializes in tank operations, freight forwarding and bulk chemical logistics.
- Develop and analyse production and operating reports and resolve operational,
manufacturing, and maintenance problems
- Work closely with plant in the areas of safety and quality.
- Develop and revise standard operational and working practices and observes employees
to ensure compliance
- Develop and monitor plant's operational budget
- Maintain competitive production facilities
- Other duties as assigned by the Management
- Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in ISO Tanks
- 3 PL experience is an advantage
- South East Asian market knowledge is an advantage
- Travel of 40% to 45%