• Perform routine, emergency and preventative maintenance of forklifts.
• Troubleshoot forklift problems to include brake, electrical and hydraulic systems, detect imperfections, potential problems, safety issues and/or malfunctions.
• Able to diagnose and repair mast and attachment components.
• Ability to work on LP, gas and diesel systems.
• Replace broken or defective parts from stock parts and/or order replacement parts for major repairs.
• Reassemble forklifts and make all necessary adjustments for effective and safe operation.
• Perform safety inspection of forklifts prior to being released back to the work floor.
• Cleaning of equipment and other areas as required.
• Maintain an organized and neat work area.
- Minimum one or more years of experience in a related field.
- Able to work safely and follow company rules and procedures