- Responsible to support day-to-day operations in warehouse by performing pick & pack, kitting, receiving & shipping operations according to internal and external customer requirements including returns
- Ensures all inventory transaction are completed within the timeline and maintain stock accuracy
- Perform any on line tasks (i.e. loading of boxes, accessary insertion, bar-code scanning) required for final shipment, if any
- Ensure filing of documents is completed on time and accurately
- Conduct inventory count and assist to verify stock discrepancies
- Operating of warehouse equipment such as forklift, reach truck and stacker and ensure the equipment is well maintain at all time
- Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse
- Performs other job related functions as and when required by supervisor
- Forklift License
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Willing to work 5.5 days
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS format via Apply Now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can call 6334 4328 OR Whatsapp +65 9618 3186 if you have any inquiries.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.