Our client is a major player in manufacturing and production industry.
- Directing financial planning and strategy.
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
- Training accounting staff.
- Reviewing departmental budgets.
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk.
- Analyzing complex financial data.
- Managing internal controls.
- Minimum Degree or Masters' in Finance
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience as a Finance director or Asst. Finance director in manufacturing or production industry