A Singapore leading brand for leasing and distribution of Industrial Vehicles. Headquartered in Singapore and operating in Malaysia and Vietnam.
- Ensure all vendor invoices with appropriate supporting documents are updated in the accounting system on a timely basis.
- Able to adhere to the monthly deadline as tasked by your senior.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and timely processing of the payment cycle for the vendor invoices by offsetting thru the system.
- Prepare payment vouchers with supporting documents for approval.
- Ensure all accounting documents are file on time.
- Liaise with vendors for SOA and reconciliation of vendors statements and balances.
- Reconciling and resolving account variances.
- Reconciliation of the AP and General Ledger’s variances, if any.
- Managed, monitor the AP aging for any long overdue creditors.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation - AP Section.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least LCCI/Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent with minimum 2 years of relevant working experiences
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software (eg: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Dynamics AX)
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Strong numeracy skills, detailed and meticulous.
- Able to work independently and multi task.