- To conduct new vehicle on the road trial
- Vehicle type: 24Ft truck with load/unloaded
- The driver is to observe and follow the
preset route at all times
- Conduct, record and report vehicle pre-check
status before each move off. Road orientation will be provided.
- Any fault symptoms observed during driving
must be properly recorded and report
- Proper recording of fuel top up qty with
receipts retained and submitted
- Observe traffic rules and regulations. No
speeding at all times
- Must posses Class 4 driving license.