A renowned construction company specialising in land reclamation and earthworks such as excavation, backfilling and compaction.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic heavy machinery.
- Able to read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Assemble gear systems, and align frames and gears.
- Candidate prefer to have at least a Professional Certificate/NITEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Construction Machinery), Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.