• Developing a go-to-market strategy based on research, market intel and competitive landscape analysis.
• Monitoring and updating competitor activity reports, adjusting the approach to create the best possible outcome for our customer and our
• Creating lead generation for regional opportunities leveraging on current network and newly developed accounts.
• Develop and deliver customized programs that catered to customer’s requirements.
• Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts for strategic decision-making.
• Partner with finance to look at profitability model and improve profitability over a period of time.
• Grow and meet overall sales target annually.
• Minimum Diploma in Business Management or a related discipline
• Good Analytical Thinking, Problem-Solving skills and a strong sense of Business Enterprise knowledge
• Solid understanding of Project Management
• Presentable with Strong Interpersonal and Intercultural Skills
• Inquisitive with a strong learning agility and a proactive hands-on approach
• Good Project Management, Organization and Planning Skills
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team environment
• Equity Injection capability as potential Business Partner