Our Client: A Singapore based company providing Security and Risk Consultancy services
- Identify opportunities for growth within existing clients and execute strategy.
- Identify and build new clientele
- Work with internal teams to develop solutions
to satisfy prospective customer needs.
- Cultivate the relationship with direct
customers and partners to ensure business is grown and retained.
- Contribute to growing market share.
- Build a strong sales pipeline.
- Sell a range of services for Security
- Develop a good understanding of the customer
needs, products and vertical market.
- Establish, maintain and grow profitable business
relationships with existing accounts and prospects
- Present regular reports on sales forecasts, progress
against targets and strategic objectives
- Attend conferences, seminars, exhibitions and events.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in
- A proven sales track record.
- Ability to multi-task and multi-manage
- Independent, Self-motivated and
- Possess an outgoing personality, strong
interpersonal skills and be motivated by generating, qualifying and securing
new business opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written including both technical and
business writing, documentation and presentation skills are mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest Security trends and
- Have the experience to provide thought leadership for
all engagements with customers