A Singapore leading brand for leasing and distribution of Industrial Vehicles. Headquartered in Singapore and operating in Malaysia and Vietnam.
- To be able to carry out service recovery
- To be able to perform repair job on breakdown vehicle at site
- To be able to write the defects and type of repair jobs carried out on the Service Report
- Able to work independently
2 days of Day shift (8am to 8pm) follow by 1 day of night shift (8pm to 8am) follow by 1 day off then repeat whole pattern
- Minimum academic qualification: NTC 2 or NITEC 2 in Automotive Technology or equivalent
- Competent in basic English
- Possess Class 3 driving license
- Minimum 2 years experience in performing automotive service repair
Fixed Allowance: Breakdown Allowance $500 - The allowance is to recognize the staff for their driving ability and the requirement to be on standby from 5.30pm – 8pm.
OT applicable for activation before 8.30am and after 5.30pm.