A leading motor vehicle workshop in specializing in repairing and maintenance of motor vehicles.
• Answer telephone calls and arrange documentations.
• Able to handle customers’ feedback and co-ordinate with customers to schedule service/repair via phone.
• Workshop billing matters : to invoice service/repair bills
• Maintain good filing system.
• Perform data entry.
• Perform ad-hoc tasks given by supervisor.
• Submit GST, CPF, accident claim
• Able to communicate in local dialect.
• Completed Secondary Education (Minimum N Level).
• At least 1 year of relevant working experience.
• Able to multitask.
• Well versed with Microsoft Office.
• Good written & verbal communication skills.
• Working hours 9am to 5pm. Saturday half day.