- TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA)
Grooming working professionals with the right Information and Communications Technology (ICT) skills which move us closer towards achieving Singapore’s vision of building a Digital Economy
TeSA offers training opportunities through these programmes:
- Company-Led Training (CLT) Programme
- Critical Infocomm Technology Resource Programme Plus (CITREP+)
- Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) for the ICT Sector
- SkillsFuture Earn and Learn Programme (ELP)
- Skills Framework for Infocomm Technology (ICT)
- SkillsFuture Study Award for the ICT Sector
- Tech Immersion and Placement Programme (TIPP)
- TeSA pilot immersive
- Transform and Grow
Transform and Grow enables employers to tackle oncoming economic challenges, attract and retain local manpower, improve productivity and innovate.
- Lean Enterprise Development Scheme (LEDS)
Receive transitional manpower support and assistance in building new capabilities to transform and thrive in the new manpower-lean landscape through enhanced productivity and business profitability.
- WorkPro Job Redesign
Receive up to $425,000 if your company taps on grants under WorkPro. This programme provides funding support to help you better utilise the skills and experience of workers aged 50 and above, and adopt flexible work arrangements for all employees to create progressive workplaces. You are also strongly encouraged to consider job redesign to enhance competitiveness in a manpower-lean economy.
For More information please