To help your company adopt internationally-recognised standards and certifications in key industries, as well as in new and emerging sectors. By doing so, your company should achieve outcomes, such as increased business competitiveness locally and internationally, enhanced market access, and/ or increased trust in your products and services.
Scope of work covers:
- Assessment and adoption of relevant standards for business growth
What is not covered:
- Cost of annual surveillance or recertification of current standards which the company is already certified to
- Standards referred to in local regulatory acts
- Product testing and validation of existing or off-the-shelf products
- Basic standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001,OHSAS 18001, SS 506, and ISO 45001
SMEs up to 90%*; non-SMEs up to 60% of qualified costs from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
Certification fees are a supportable cost component
* Subject to Terms & Conditions