To help your company expand into new markets by setting up an overseas presence to begin marketing and/ or business development activities.
- Use the grant for marketing and/ or business development.
- Meet the New Market Criteria (NMC), which is defined as a new city where the company has not had sales in excess of S$100,000 in any one year for the past three years.
- Post at least one Singaporean or Permanent Resident to be based in the market to conduct marketing and/ or business development work.
- Salary of maximum two business development staff stationed at the market (of which, one has to be a Singaporean or Permanent Resident).
- Rental expenses of the specified location.
In addition, all projects are subjected to:
- A grant cap of S$100,000 per project
- Maximum support duration of 12 months per project
SMEs up to 90%*; non-SMEs up to 60% of qualified costs from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
* Subject to Terms & Conditions