To support your company’s usage of automation and technology which can result in tangible benefits and significant growth.
Scope of work can cover:
- Adoption / development of sophisticated hardware and/or software solutions
- Development of solutions that involve purchase of machinery and integration of systems
- Training of staff to deploy solutions
What is not supported:
- Set-up costs that are essential to starting a business
- Cost of equipment and gadgets, such as copiers, laptops, tablets and mobile phones
- Equipment and software costs that are supported under the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
- To defray the cost of large scale deployment of automation solutions, eligible businesses can also apply for the Automation Support Package.
SMEs up to 90%*; non-SMEs up to 60% of qualified costs from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
* Subject to Terms & Conditions