Human Capital Development - Human Resources
Alison Lim has more than 10 years of experience in Administration and Human Resource apart from 3 years of Consultancy experience. She is specialized in spearheading new systems and projects to improve work processes.
She is a Graduate in Human Resource Management from the University of Dublin. She also has an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment.
Alison has experience in providing full spectrum HR consultancy services to SME’s:
- Legislative alignment
- Partnering Business growth with Human Resource
- Recruitment and Retaining
- Compensation and Remuneration
- Training Needs Analysis
- Employee Mitigation
- Employee Engagement Programmes
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Policies and Process Development
- Manpower Planning
Alison stands by the belief that an Organisation is all about the People and that Human Resoure is the most important asset of any Organisation.