Posted on 23/04/2020 by PrimeHR
Enhancements to Work-Life Grant (COVID-19)
- Given the COVID-19 situation, the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) aims to encourage companies to offer/continue with work-from-home and staggered hours arrangements beyond periods when it is mandatory to do so. This enhanced criteria is thus only valid during periods where companies are not mandated to offer work-from-home and staggered hours arrangements (e.g. after period of circuit breaker measures).
- To expedite support, the criteria for Work-Life Grant (WLG) has been enhanced to make it easier and faster for companies.
- Companies will be eligible to receive the Flexible Work Arrangement (FWA) Incentive if the employee (Singapore citizen or PR) adopts work-from-home arrangements daily for at least one month. If work-from-home cannot be practised, staggered hours work arrangements would also be eligible for FWA Incentive.
- Companies will be funded $2,000 per worker, for each worker on daily work-from-home and/or staggered hours arrangements for a month, capped at $70,000 per company. The fund can be used in any way the companies require to put in place work processes to implement work-from-home or staggered hours arrangements, including (but not limited to) costs for software/hardware.
- Both the current WLG and Enhanced WLG (for Covid-19) will run concurrently but companies are only able to apply for one version of the WLG FWA Incentive.
- Current WLG vs Enhanced WLG parameters:
Let us help you utilize these Enhanced Work-Life Grant's now.
Please call us at +65 63344328.